...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


08 May, 2010

Medicine for Melancholy

So I was having a conversation with a male co-worker of mine and the subject of love and dating came up. While we were talking he said I have this movie I just saw yesterday that reminds me of you, you should check it out. Now if you know me and you've seen this movie you know why this movie was suggested ;-P.

It's funny that upon his suggestion I ordered the movie off of Amazon.com after seeing the trailer and looking up information about the movie through the trusty would wide web, and I must say that I am completely in LOVE with this movie.  It focuses on all the things I love: love, learning, relationships, race, culture, you know the things that make up life!!!




Although it's not like most movies, especially the ending.  It's real and it gives me hope that there is that special someone out there for me and I just hope that our paths cross at the right time ;-P...

This movie is currently showing on http://www.sho.com/ if you have Showtime please check out the show times, it's well wroth it. Or you can just do what I did and buy it.

No comments: