...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


05 June, 2010

I'm going dancing...

What does it mean to be totally free, and librated, to throw out all of your inhibitions. ? I’m not quite sure I’ve ever experienced that totally. See I’m a thinker and at times I even over think things. I was asked the other day if I could do anything in the world right now what would that be. And my answer was I would go dancing. Yeah, that’s’ right dancing. I’m talking about full out dancing like I’m in my room and no one is watching. So my goal for next weekend, which also happens to be a graduation weekend, is to go dancing like I’m on the show "So You Think You Can Dance" ;-P and put all my moves out on the table. I guess this will be my attempt to free myself, and let all  my worries go away for a few minutes.

Ready, Set, Go Mo...

No comments: