...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


10 July, 2010

Personal Thoughts!!!

"Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time."
-Malcolm X

Someone once told me that I was the most beautiful yet saddest girl they had ever seen. It seems that life can take you through these storms and at times your not sure if you are going to make it through. You know that you should have learned a lesson within that storm, but your not sure if you can pin point what that lesson should be. Today someone said to me "you deserve it, I'm praying that everything works out for you", and you know what I DO DESERVE it. I've worked hard, I've done what it is that I think is right. But this life we live does not necessarily see things the same as we do. This youtube video that I have attached to this post is some what like my self affirmation. It's saying the things that I tell myself every day. One of my favorite affirmations is "I believe in me first, even when I'm not 100% confident". And I feel that this is truly the way life should be. We get dealt things in life that we have no control of. Situations change, people change, hell the weather changes, and we have no control of that. We have to learn how to pick our selves up and keep it moving. We have to learn how to fight back through adversity.  I know I will be the first person to say that I am my worst enemy, and I'm sure their are others out there that feel the same way. But it's up to me to make sure that happens.

I'm not really sure what I'm getting at, but these are are thoughts that constantly run through my head. So I leave you with Christina Aguillera: Beautiful.


No comments: