...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


10 August, 2010

I'm hooked...

Lately as he crosses my mind I begin to feel this pressure sensation. It’s like this automatic response in which I can’t control my body. I feel as though I’m at the peak of a climax and it’s simply caused by the thought of him. I feel like I have lost control, like I’ve been stimulated to the point of elation. I find my mind drifting off to thoughts of him and us together. I’m losing control of my body and he’s not even aware. I have thoughts of him in which my body response to him like he's there. With a bite to the bottom lip my leg automatic moves. With a kiss to the shoulder, I am wide open. With a hand slightly touching my neck my back starts to arch, and I become his. My imagination scans the images of us tangled in the heat of passion. I feel his hands caressing all the places that bring me pleasure. I’m stuck between my realities. I can feel him next to me breathing in his nectar. I can feel his hands over every part of my body I’m hooked…

I don’t know what to do with myself…………………

Jill Scott- Crown Royal

“I’m in so deep I’m breathing for you.” Jill Scott

No comments: