...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


16 September, 2010

C'est La Vie...

There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding".
There's always a little knowledge behind every "I don't know".
There is always a little emotion behind "I don't care".
And there is always a little pain behind every "It's okay".

-Unknown

As I read this on one of my friends Facebook status I thought wow, this is so true. I can count countless times when someone asked me was I okay and I said "yes". When clearly my face and demeanor said said other wise. Or when I had something on my mind or wanted to voice my opinion about something I shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know". Or when someone knows that something they may have said or done to me hurt or stung a little and I said "your cool it's okay".

My question is, is this okay. Is it okay for us to ignore what we feel inside. Should we take the chance and say what's on our minds even if we know it may hurt the person at the other end? Or are we using the logic that we are protecting ourselves as well as protecting the other person. But isn't omitted the truth the same as a lie?

I don't know..."C'est La Vie" ("Such Is Life)!!!

No comments: