...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


20 September, 2010

Give me something to talk about...

Give me something to talk about, because I HATE small talk. I could care less about your superficial bullshit. Let’s dialogue. Engage with me in subjects of the heart and mind, converse with me. Let’s fill this time with topics about LIFE. Give me some kind of substance. Give me something that’s going to make me think about you later. Make an impression on my life. Don’t fill the void of silence with what the weather is like.

I mean I really, really, really, REALLY HATE small talk. Now I do understand that small talk is a part of everyday life, but do we really have to leave it like that? Give me something to talk about! And on the other hand, Silence is golden and I lot of us could use a crash course in “How to shut the fuck up and be still”. Why do you like to hear yourself talk, I mean do you not realize I’m not listening. I don’t want to hear about the troubles with your boyfriend/girlfriend or baby mama/daddy drama. I don’t want to hear about your latest sexcapades. I don’t want to hear about how you slammed your finger in your car door. I could care less about your day because I’m quite sure it’s the same ol' same ol' because nothing interesting happens in your life. Trust me I know you tell me this every day. Did I ask for this information, um NO. Don’t call and say you’re checking on me because if you wanted to do that you could have checked from your computer or phone, via facebook or twitter.


Now there are sometimes in life when this stuff is okay, but don't make it excessive, PLEASE!!!!
Be still; learn to listen to your thoughts. Open your eyes and look at the world. You are NOT the only person here. AND DON’T TRY TO USE YOUR “mind games” ON ME, because you’re probably too busy listening to yourself that you don’t realize you sound like an idiot.

How about this let’s engage in something, something like a conversation. Wait I can’t do that because you like to hear yourself talk. And for some reason you think that your opinion is the above all in all end all. Um it’s an opinion everyone has one. Hell no one can get a word in because you like to cut people off.

I guess this is why my first dates don’t make it to a second because I don’t know how to just talk about simple things. My mind runs I want to know the how and why’s. If if you couldn't tell that by how random this post is, I don't know what to tell you :-/ go figure.

UPDATE (9-23-2010)

I've been told that I don't put how I'm doing on facebook or twitter so someone couldn't check on me at either of those places. HAHAHAHA oh well and this should be titled I don't like one side conversations either!

No comments: