...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


20 September, 2010

Reading is fundamental...

My book corner...

The Alchemist has been one of the best books I've read. Its been a while since I've yearned to flip to the next page to finish a book. I'm kind of upset with myself for setting on it for so long. But all in all if you've never read it, do yourself a favor and pick it up!!!

This book was the epitome of following your dreams and chasing your destiny, and doing what ever it; takes to make sure you get there. Yes, there are road blocks along the way. Yes there are going to be some people that will offer you things to keep you there with them, but in the end knowing what is truly out there for you and not stopping no matter what you may leave behind to return as a better and wiser person.

Never stop chasing your "Personal Legend" ...

1 comment:

AutumnJones said...

this has to be one of my all time favorite books. I'd say it help change my life in many ways.