...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


26 November, 2010

What now?

You are who you were in the past, and I am who I was in the past. There is nothing that we can do about the past as individuals separated. Maybe when all the confused feeling go anyway, and we get over the unanswered questions. Then maybe we will be able to move along and start new. But right now I can't do that.

It seems that the tables have turned. Then you weren't ready and now I'm not ready. And once again our paths aren't on the same course. I hope you can forgive me for not returning your feelings right now. (I have forgiven you for not retuning the feeling then).

Sincerely...

No comments: