...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


18 January, 2011

Happy New Year...

...and I'm back, 18 days after the New Year, but non the less I'm back. So lets see I started my New Year off with a bang. I have some New Year's resolutions that I set, but I look at them as on going LIFE resolutions. Because life is about compromises and change within self. I had the Flu for the first time in my life and yes its sucks. But the best part of this New Year came on January 1, 2011. Your girl made the cover of an online magianze Daily Venus Diva yyyaaayyy clap for me. So if you have the time please click here to check out the interview. Here is the cover photo, go me!!! Thanks for the support...
And again HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: