...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


19 January, 2011

Marsha Ambrosius - Far Away



WOW, was what I said when I first saw this video. What an amazing way to share a message to the masses. Thank you Marsha Ambrosius for sharing this to the world. At the end of this video she share's a message that reads...

Dear Friends,
Every year 1 million people commit SUICIDE.
Some were BULLIED because of there SEXUALITY.
I lost a friend to SUICIDE, and I'm asking all of
you to support alternate lifestyles.
Don't put up with or join in with the BULLYING.
Its time we become more aware of this WORLD.
Take responsibility to make a difference.
So if my music can save one life,
I've done my job.

I love you all so much.
-Marsha


For help for your self or someone you know, please contact the
With Help Comes Hope
(800) 273-TALK (8255)

No comments: