...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


12 April, 2011

I want you to read me....

I want you to read me. I want you to be able to read my thoughts. I need you to know what I’m thinking. I need you to know that I want you. I need you to know the things I want to do to you. I need you to be there for me when I need you most. I want you to read me. I need you to be so in tune that you’re never second guessing my actions. I need you to know that we fit like a perfectly designed puzzle. I want you to know that I want you. I need you to read this and automatically know that I’m talking to you. I want you to read me. I’m trying to become your second nature. I’m your forever

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

{A Quick Response to a First Look}

I want you to read me. (I want reading u to be as easy as breathing) I want you to be able to read my thoughts. (I want our thoughts to be symbiotic) I need you to know what I’m thinking. ( I want to know your mind) I need you to know that I want you. (I want you to know I need you) I need you to know the things I want to do to you. (I want you to lay next to me, what u want to do to me in my ear) I need you to be there for me when I need you most. (I want you to know I could bs nowhere else) I want you to read me. (I need you to help me) I need you to be so in tune that you’re never second guessing my actions. ( I want us to bs so in tune that our first guesses are the same) I need you to know that we fit like a perfectly designed puzzle. (I want you to know that even a perfectly designed puzzle takes work) I want you to know that I want you. (I need you to know how bad I need you) I need you to read this and automatically know that I’m talking to you. (I want to wish this for me, but I'm sure that he knows) I want you to read me. (i need you period) I’m trying to become your second nature. (You don't need to try hard) I’m your forever…(It's obvious what I want to be)

Anonymous said...

It's Michael. It keeps saying I'm anonymous

-Mo said...

Oh wow, I love this, this is what I'm talking about!!!!

Michael said...

I'm mad my iphone messed it up horribly....GRRRRR lol