...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


30 May, 2011

Love Conversations...

So I'm watching "Our Family Wedding" today on HBO. Now I've seen this movie before, but I found myself watching it like it was new ti me. Towards the end of the movie there is this scene with Lucia and Marcus. In this scene one of my favorite Love Songs is playing in the background Jose James' "Love Conversations". There is something about that scene that exposes the raw nature of love and even though it's just a movie it makes me feel some type of way. It maybe be that, that particular song is playing in the background and they were having a love conversation that did it for me. But non the less it was there, I could see someone in real life having that type of conversation. In all relationship there are those moments where you are pinned between your family and your relationship. When you have to take a moment and think what's more important them or us.  And you realized that life is about comprises but meeting each other in the middle is how you movie forward.

So I know that I've posted this song before but I'm doing it again.....ENJOY

Jose James-Love Conversations

No comments: