...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


30 June, 2011

Blue in Green

Its not that often I can't express myself in words. Some days are better than others. I find that when I'm nervous I jumble my words and nothing that comes out makes since. I have to stop myself, breathe, and start over. On most days I can find a song that,express my emotions. I love music, and you can find me busting out in random song due to a phrase that was said. Last night I was having a hard time, so I broke out my cure for any remedy stuff, which usually consist of jazz. I played what I had and did some internet surfing. I came across Miles Davis'-Blue In Green and from the first note I was like this is how I feel. Now this isn't the first time I heard this song, but last night I was hearing it with a different set of ears. So I decided to share it here...ENJOY!!!

No comments: