...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


29 June, 2011

The weight of the world…


For a few days now my heart has felt heavy. I feel like I’m carrying the weight of the world for the people that I care about. It’s funny how the dynamics of my life has changed. I go from not caring at all too having a bleeding heart. Maybe it’s my protective factor that makes me not care, but it’s failing me. If you know me you know that my mind spins, and spins, and spins. It can’t keep quite. Don’t ever believe me if I’m gazing off in space and I say I wasn’t thinking about anything. Sometimes at the moment it may skip my mind but I have so many thoughts sometimes that their hard to keep up with. Lately it’s been over whelming…

...lost my train of thought, but I decided to post anyways…SMH

No comments: