...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


22 June, 2011

You're My?

I think I’m too nice to you. I’ve allowed you to see a part of my inner core and it scares me. I’ve taken a step back and realized that I cannot control every situation. I truly believe that people come into your life for a reason, season, and a lifetime, but I wish that you are only here for a reason. I’m hoping your reason, is just to show me to learn to enjoy life. I hope your reason, was to help me understand myself better. I pray your reason was to simply be someone that I could trust. Yes, these are the things I’ve gotten from you, and I thank you for this reason. But please let it just be this. I don’t think I could handle you for a season. Within a season, I may hurt myself. A may allow you to take all that I have and leave me empty with nothing else to give. I can’t allow myself to go down that road therefore I will bow out now. I need to keep my sanity and preserve the person that I am and the person that I am becoming. Please don’t take this the wrong way, and I’m sure you’re not concerned. But I have to let you know why I can’t continue on this path, and thank you for starting me on this journey. I appreciate all that you’ve done. Promise me that you understand, and if this doesn’t work and you remain for a lifetime, be sure to stay true you yourself, and just simply be my friend.

5 comments:

Michael said...

i think thats the second best goodbye I've ever had the pleasure of reading...Thank you

-Mo said...

Thanks!!!!

Michael said...

you are welcome...Now I have to go through all your blogs

-Mo said...

well let me know what you think!!!

Anonymous said...

I got you madam Mo