...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


04 July, 2011

...and now what!!!

What's next is the question I keep asking myself. I can't seem to understand the thought of not being good enough. How do you move on and keep pushing when you're not 100% honest with yourself and how you are feeling? How can you be this person that people expect you to be when you feel like you are not good enough for the situation at hand? I really wish I believed in this person. I wish I knew this person. I wish that one day there will be a 100% acceptance thought, and I won't have to ask and now what!

I keep coming back to this making changes. I'm not sure if it 100% reflective of how I feel. This is reflective of me in the moment. I just really need to know what's next and learn how to completely believe in myself...

No comments: