...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


07 July, 2011

Brown Sugar

So, Brown Sugar came on the other day, and it does not matter where I am or what I'm doing I try my best to sit and watch this movie. Well up until one point, the point where Kelby kisses Sid on their first date. That kiss will go down in history as one of my favorite movie kisses. And I think everyone that knows me know this by now. I mean from the moment that he grabs her by the arm and goes in I'm like yeah that's it right there. I need that in my life. I love it!

So, can somebody kiss me the way Kelby kissed Sid on their first date?

6 comments:

Michael said...

The real question is, would u even let a man do it on the first date. It looks great in a movie but in reality, you might not even see yourself in the situation while your in it. Might just react like "Excuse me!!!!" and pull away

-Mo said...

Ha, I guess it depends on the person. If it's a really good date with great chemsirty I will be all for it...lol

Michael said...

do u know what u want?? seriously??

-Mo said...

It depends on the situation. As it pertains to this post yes, I want to get rid of all inhibitions grab hold of the ability to lose control and be completely lost in the moment of a movie magic kiss.

micgael said...

I meant beyond that...In a "whole" sense

-Mo said...

Some what but I'm still trying to figure it out!