...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


28 July, 2011

The Morning After...

As some of you know and other don’t I've always had this love affair with Maze Ft. Frankie Beverly's song "The Morning After". Most of my friends have heard me randomly humming the melody or singing the chorus. Some people have even been subjected to listening to it over and over again. There has never been a clear reason why. But this song has always stuck with me from the first moment my ears set to it. I've never fully been in this situation, but I can take bits and pieces that may have crossed my mind in different situations. No one has ever taking me to a point that as this song played, images of us crossed and played in my mind like a perfect symphony until recently. It's almost as if I can set our friendship to this song and think about the tragedy that's going to be my Morning After. Not lyrically word for word but situational I'm like damn. Like I've said before you've brought a certain meaning to my life, and I will be forever grateful for the role that you have recently played. So it pretty much goes like this. I've truly enjoyed our friendship. Yes, it has had a few bumps but nothing too major. It was one of those thing were we enjoyed each other’s company. I finally found someone to listen to me. Not tell me what I should be thinking, how I should be acting, or how I should feel. I found someone that chimed in at the right time with a non biased opinion, that allowed me to look and things from the different view point. I found someone that understood the meaning of having a moment, and not another person to tell me that I should not be thinking that way. I found someone that I was truly attracted to the person. Yeah I kind of think you’re crazy (and I repeat you're such an ass) but it takes one to know one:-p and that's what I enjoy most. I appreciate you for who you are. The part of you that allowed me in and the part that kept me far. The part of you that I have come to turst and value. I’m really going to miss you and this friendship that was way too short. I will be forever grateful to you for allowing me to JUST LET GO, it’s been a long time since that happened and I forgot how it felt. Our Morning After is coming up in a few days all of the fun will be over. I will MISS YOU and THANK YOU!

-Mo

No comments: