...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


29 July, 2011

Today's reflection...

Today I woke up with a heavy heart. Someone was on my mind and I realized this person was not whom I perceived them to be. It was heartbreaking to know that I gave and gave and this person took and took only to walk way as if it was nothing. As I grow as a person I give a little more each time, but situations like this take me back to hardened person I once was. I understand that although people change, small elements of them remain the same, and sometimes when you least expect it you find that they were never the person you perceived them to be. Today this was my realization. It came at confusing time but understand it's a process of life. I secretly wish things could have stayed as they were with you being my confidant, but that would not have been fair to either of us, and in the end I would have hurt worst tomorrow than I do today.


P.S. Please understand that the title of this blog is Mo's Conundrum (...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...) I don't have it figured out. I'm not perfect it. I'm human with different emtions that run through my head on the daily basis. I take it day by day and on some days I chose to write about it...

No comments: