...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


28 October, 2011

Maybe...

it's funny how something so superficial to some becomes everything to others!

Maybe it's the way you looked at me that had me stuck in a trance. Or it could have been how you held my hand gently as we walked for what seemed like forever. It could have been how you said hello, but what I do know is that I'm hooked. It may have been how you said my name or how you held my glace. It could have been the way you placed your finger nails that become your hand on the small of my back, but what I do know is that you have me thinking about the possibilities to come. It could have been the way you catered to my needs, or how you ignored me at the right times. Or maybe it was how attentive you were and knowing that you cared. Maybe it was your product placement and your presentation of it all, but what I do know is that you had me at hello, I'm great, and bye. It could have been how you made me feel so wanted that all I could do was think about every moment with you. Or maybe it was the way you exuded joy from your soul, and how you make other's feel. It could have been the way you allowed me to be there at every moment, or the lingering of a kiss that never happened. But clearly you have me at the moment thinking about you at every given chance.

It's something about you that makes me want more, to be apart of your life even it's it just for hello's. I'm trying to find peace with it all trying to find a way to make it all come together. A part of me wonder's if it's all in my head. It could have been that I let my imagination get the best. I keep wondering if you wanted me as much as I wanted you, and if it was for more than just one night. When you cross my mind there's a smile on my face, and it brings me pleasure to know your the subject of that joy. I find it hard to look at you the same. I can't seem to look at you as the person I saw before, I only see those moment's as if they're caught in time. I keep wondering if it's the same for you. I find it hard to be this caught up in someone without and inch of return. You weren't who I was looking for, but then again I wasn't looking. This experience came out of left field and threw me a curve ball.

It's funny how one person can throw your life in shambles without even knowing. How their presence alone can hook you from hello. Maybe it's for the better. But who knows what tomorrow may bring. Just maybe you know, it could have been. At the end of the day I just to say thank you, for allowing me to see more than what was and what could have been. Maybe that's what I needed in order to move along with life. Just know that you're the cause to the to smile that's really bright. All I know is that I'm hooked forever and a day from the moment I saw you, and said hello, I'm great, and bye!

No comments: