...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


08 January, 2012

Love...

The following Post was from a question I answered regarding love and the use/meaning of it...

Love can be a very misleading word when it is not being used how you feel it should be used. Love comes in layers that we both build upon and take away. When it comes to our relationships with each other and the amounts of love we have for ...each, it can be interpreted in many different ways. People come into our lives for reason, seasons and lifetimes, and I may love you differently throughout that time. Sometimes our heart and brain don’t align and the purpose I “want” you to have in my life is not what I “need” in my life. Our definition of love and how it feels to us changes daily. What I love you for today is something I may hete you for tomorrow, its just apart of our growing process. Love and it’s meaning in our life will continue to be an individual thought and feeling until you come across someone that has the same “value” of love that you do. If you think love is red and feels blue and I think love is blue but feels red it shows that how we see it what and it feels like are two different things. I once had a guy tell me he loved me after our third date and I ran like hell. He was telling me all the things he thought I wanted to hear ignoring the fact that I wasn’t impressed by anything we was tell me or bring to the table. His value of the word love differed from my value of the word love.