...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


17 March, 2012

Day 2: 30 Day Challenges Letter, Picture, and Music...

#30daychallenge Check out the Original Post with all the details for the challenge here.


Day 2
Letter: Write a letter to your crush…

Ah, where do I start? I’ve crushed a lot over my lifetime, but I think you have been that long lasting one that I just can’t seem to get over. You make the butterflies in my stomach turn when I come across a picture or when you come up in a conversation. Only one of my friends know I like you, but even she doesn’t know how much. I’ve been a “fan” of yours since our sophomore year in college when we first met. I hated that I lost your number. I spent so much time at your school with my friends that, you always crossed my mind when I ventured over to Morehouse. Now with the easy access to people because of the internet, I get to somewhat keep up with you via my computer. I don’t internet stalk you but I love it when you come across the screen when I’m not even thinking about you. I tend to think in most cases that crushes are just that crushes, and in most cases probably should remain that way. I mean there is a reason why you never told that person. But there is something about you that leads me to think about what ifs. You are a great person and the man that you have become is even greater. You’ve followed your dreams and have stayed true to your self. You’re awesome on the eyes and a pleasure to be around. Maybe one day I will lead you here so you can read this for your self. Until then I will continue to watch you from a far (but not in a crazy stalker type of way ;-P), maybe one day when I find love you will become a distant thought, or when you find love. But, until then I will continue to smile when I come across something about you! Keep following your dreams. Maybe one day when our paths cross I won’t be so shy and reserved, and I get that chance to tell you truly how you make me feel.

-Mo

Picture: What I Wore…

Since I don’t ever really go anywhere but to work and occasionally out to grab a bite to eat, I don’t get to dress up much. And when I do I never take a picture. So had to think about what I had that I could share. When going though my picture I saw that I had two of one of may favorite blazers. Everyone that knows me knows I never leave my house without a jacket, sweater, or scarf. So with that being said “what I wore” and actually got a picture of is me in one of my fav blazers from the UK French Connection from Sears :-)… The picture on the left is me behind the sceens at BET's Rip the Runway and the picture to the right is me on my birthday!!!



Music: Your least favorite song…

Soulja Boy Tell Em: Crank That...I abosulty postivily do not like that song. It maybe that when I first heard it I heard the orginally version before the radio version cam out and I was like what the F..K. I don't care that it's a catchy tune or that it has a dance to match. I repeat I absoulty postivly dislike this song with a passion.

No comments: