...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


03 May, 2012

Day 3: 30 Day Challenges Letter, Picture, and Music...

#30daychallenge Check out the Original Post with all the details for the challenge here.

Day 3

Letter: Write a Letter To Your Parents...

Mom...you are the foundation that keeps me sane. Throughout my life and at different points I've seen you struggle to stay just above water. I admire you for the woman that you are and the person that you are becoming. You are truly my best friend and I am beyond blessed to have you in my life. At times I know I take you for granted but please charge it to my head not my heart. I tend to look at you as always being there and I never look at the fact that you can be taken from me at any moment. I'm pretty sure that it would be hard for me to even function and complete everyday activities knowing you were not there to encourage me. You are my rock. Its hard to put words to paper to express how much I love and care for you. A letter to you is different than the others because it comes from an inner part of my heart that becomes twisted and floods my brain. So I close this with a huge I LOVE YOU from deep in the inner part of my soul. You are the mother that was meant to have in my life and the greatest mother in with world in my mind. Your presence at all walks in my life have been greatly appreciated. The memories that we have and that we will continue to make are what keeps me ground and surrounded with love. MOM you are the greatest.

-Mo

Picture: Clouds...

Every time I take a plane flight I always take a picture of the the sky. Here is my favorite one...


The sky is the limit....nawl reach beound the stars....

Music: A Song That Makes You Happy...
Maze ft. Frankie Beverly-Before I Let Go; This song is by far one of my favorite song. From the moment it first comes on you can find me singing every word with every ad lib etc etc...doing my best at what I call dancing lol..Enjoy



No comments: