...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


27 May, 2012

Day 6: 30 Day Challenges Letter, Picture, and Music...

#30daychallenge: Check out the Original Post with all the details for the challenge here.

Day 6

Letter: Write a Letter to a Stranger...

This will be short and sweet...
I know you've heard the saying never judge a book by it's cover. Well that's it, that's the entire point. Never judge a person buy what you see on first sight. Your eyes could very well be deceiving you. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. I added that because when there is a problem between people always remember there are three sides to every story; What A said, what B said, and then what really happened and everyones perception is going to be different. So unless you're willing to take the time out to find out who that person really is leave your judgments to yourself and mind your business...

-Me

Picture: Someone I Love...

(((ME)))
It took a really long time for me to love me. There were moments when I looked at myself in the mirror and did not recognize the person looking back at me. I have to love me first before I can love anybody else; my mom, my aunt, etc etc. When you have no clue who you are and how to love yourself you take relationships for granted and don't realized the power your thoughts have over you. If you don't love and support yourself how can you allow anyone else to love and support you!!!

Music: A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere...



My family is from Georgia, I went to college in Georgia, and one of my favorite places to be where my soul feels at peace is Savannah, Georgia...

No comments: