...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


16 May, 2012

A New Summer Scent...

I'm gonna start this off by saying I'm not a big perfume person. I have a very funny nose that reacts to everything. Don't get me wrong I do own some but, I pretty much have to walk around with tissue because I never know when it's going to run uncontrollably. Which is why when it comes perfumes I become very picky. I even avoid the perfume aisles in department stores. No I don't want to smell that and can you get out of my face and stop harassing everyone...lol...
Everyday for Women: http://www.thejayeveryday.com/shop.php
SO with that being said I actually came across a perfume that I like and my nose agree's with. And I think it's super cool that I know that guy who put out this fragrance. Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce you to my friend Jermaine "Everyday" Smith and his Everyday for Women fragrance, and I must tell you with summer right around the corner I think we have one of our new favorite summer time scents on our hands.  So pull out your wallet and place an order...

Just image the reaction on a beautiful summer day when the wind hits you at the right angle and you smell this light clean smell with hints of Rose and Amber that brings a smile on your face...and you know you smell good. It just adds to your confidence and presence and helps you take the extra step just to make sure those around you can smell it to :-P

I must tell you that his drive and dedication to his brand alone will have you placing orders to get your hands on this fragrance or to just simply be apart of whatever he has going on. Be it his radio show, plays, social media forum, etc etc etc... He's changing lives and writing history all at the same time.
Everyday Radio: http://www.thejayeveryday.com/index.php
When you get the chance please check out him out via the links below...Thanks

Fragrance: Everyday for Women

Also, Jay recently did an interview with Daily Venus Diva Magazine click here to read the article and to find out more about what drove him to create a fragrance with the "Everyday Women" in mind...

PS...if you look very closely you will find me in his Everyday for Women collage above...Its like Where's Waldo but were looking for Mo ;-P

No comments: