...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


04 May, 2012

Over thinker, just maybe...

How do I begin to wrap my thoughts up into one adjective, verb, or noun. How do I describe this function and break down all the intertwining layers that make it whole? How do I express my joys and frustrations in simple terms that you may understand? How can I get my words to express the fight of my heart and brain or the peace within them both. In most cases my brain likes to play out the scenario before my heart can get a chance to react. It's an everyday stuggle to attempt to control my thoughts and understand my heart. My over thinking brain likes to control my every move, and when it feel defeated it feels like everything around me comes crumbling down. It doesn't matter the situation, it could be love or life. It takes a simple yes and no a turns it into a maybe, addition, moreover, but and, and. Going with the flow makes me tremble inside. Something as simple as an okay can turn my world upside down. To be the person that says whatever let's go is a envy of mine. I have to think about and play a least three different, what if this happens in my head. The pain that I place on myself is stomach turning at times. I'm learning to quite my mind and process differently. Bare with me during this process. It's a complex simplicity that I call my life...


Citizen Cope - Deep

No comments: