...taking a journey through life, attempting to fit all the pieces of this puzzle together...

PLEASE NOTE...this is my personal blog with my personal feelings...


04 May, 2012

Something Beautiful...

From: Me
To: You


When I hear this song I think about you.  Something Beautiful, something that feels right.  I wanna go to a place were I'm nothing and everything. I like the way you make me feel the way nothing matters when I'm near you. I wanna go to a place were time has no consequences. You are something Beautiful that captures my thoughts. You take me to a place that exists between here and nowhere. Engulfed by thoughts of you seconds from each other. How do I express to you that I think you are something Beautiful...because you take me to a place were I can hold the intangible and let go of the pain with all my might.

I guess maybe?!?!?!

-Mo

No comments: